If you have questions on the 2020-2021 budget please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and a telephone number. Thank you.
The Candidate Survey for the available Board of Education seat may be viewed at the following link: Candidate Survey - Michele M. Warner
Sandy Creek Central School District
• Parents/guardians were contacted by a district-wide automated call (along with being posted on the district website) that 1:1 issued devices for students in grades 3-12 could be picked up on March 21st at the district if access to a device was needed. Students/parents or guardians unable to attend the March 21st pick up are encouraged to contact the district office to set up a pick up and/or delivery plan if a device is still needed.
• To support online learning, the Technology Department will be accessible for students and families by phone (315) 387-3445 Ext. 1949 or through established student electronic helpdesk (https://students.sandycreekcsd.org/). Sandy Creek staff members will continue to use designated staff help desk and/or contact Technology Department directly.
Additional professional development needed to effectively support remote learning:
• If an instructional staff member needs support with a district approved or used technology tool and/or learning system, the teacher will contact their building principal, the School Librarian, and/or Director of Curriculum and Instruction to put supports in place as needed.
• Student questions or supports that target technology and/or devices should be shared with the Technology Department via phone (315) 387-3445 Ext. 1949 or through established student electronic helpdesk (https://students.sandycreekcsd.org/). Instructional staff will continue to use designated staff help desk and/or contact Technology Department directly.
• To support remote learning practices and opportunities for instructional staff to share ideas, the instructional team is using a shared Google Document. All staff members have the ability to access and/or add to this document at any point.
Sandy Creek Central School District Technology Resources (DTR) User Regulations
Sandy Creek Central School (SCCS) is committed to optimizing student learning and teaching. SCCS considers student access to District Technology Resources (DTR) to be a powerful and valuable educational and research tool, and encourages the use of computers and computer-related technology in district classrooms solely for the purpose of advancing and promoting learning and teaching.
All users of SCCS's computer network and the Internet must understand that use is a privilege, not a right, and that use carries responsibility. SCCS assumes no responsibility for the quality, availability, accuracy, nature or reliability of the service and / or information provided. Users of the DTR use information at their own risk. Each user is responsible for verifying the integrity and authenticity of the information that is used and provided. SCCS will not be responsible for any damages suffered by any use, including, but not limited to, loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or the errors or omissions of any user.
The district also will not be responsible for unauthorized financial obligations resulting from the use of, or access to, the district's technology resources. Further, even though SCCS may use technical or manual means to regulate access and information, these methods do not provide a foolproof means of enforcing the provisions of the district policy and regulations.
Director of Technology
(315)-387-3445 ext. 1925 Teresa Crast
Curriculum Integration Technology Coordinator
(315)-387-3445 ext. 1925 David VanSanford
(315)-387-3445 ext. 1925 Charles Worden
(315)-387-3445 ext. 1925
Forms & Publications
|Sandy Creek Parent Portal to Schooltool Info Sheet|
|Schooltool Mobile App Info Sheet|
|Schooltool Parent Portal - Account Request Form|
|Technology Use Policy|
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Contact: OCFS website http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
Call our Statewide Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-800-342-3720
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call TDD/TTY at 1-800-638-5163 or have your Video Relay System provider call 1-800-342-3720
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.