Sandy Creek Central School District
- Be ready for the bus at least 5 minutes early.
- Wait for the bus drivers signal before approaching the bus.
- Never run after the bus.
- Sit quietly in your seat facing forward and out of the bus aisle.
- Be sure to check for traffic before stepping off the bus.
- Wait for the bus drivers signal if you must cross.
- Get a safe distance away from the bus and never go back if you drop or forget something.
Student safety is the top priority of the Sandy Creek Transportation Staff as we travel more than 1,500 miles
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Contact: OCFS website http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
Call our Statewide Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-800-342-3720
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call TDD/TTY at 1-800-638-5163 or have your Video Relay System provider call 1-800-342-3720
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.