Sandy Creek Central School District
COVID-19 Information & Resources
Thursday, August 13, 2020
5:30 - 6:30 PM (right before the board meeting)
Monday, August 17, 2020
2:00 - 3:00 PM
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
9:00 - 10:00 AM
Food distribution available this summer for school aged children. More information at the following site:
OCO Summer Food Service Program
E-PBT Benefit 2020 COVID-19
• Should have by mid-August if not call 1-833-452-0096
• You can check your balance by calling 1-888-328-6399 Or Connectebt.com
• If already on Snap or Medicaid they will be added to your existing benefits.
• All others will receive a letter in the mail followed by a P-EBT card to use for food.
• If you do not need or do not want to use the card, please purchase the food for others that may need it or donate it to local food pantries or food banks.
• The P-EBT benefit doesn’t have to be used right away it is good for a year from the distributed date.
• By using the benefit you are stimulating the economy!
For parents or guardians needing support in planning for child care:
Please contact Christina Wilson, Executive Director of Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County. Please contact Christina Wilson at the following phone number (315) 343-2344. Additional information can also be found on the Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. website: https://www.icpoc.org/.
If parents or guardians are looking for assistance in paying for child care, those inquiries will need to go directly to the Department of Social Services. Additional information can be found on the Oswego County Department of Social Services website: https://www.oswegocounty.com/departments/human_services/social_services/
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Contact: OCFS website http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
Call our Statewide Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-800-342-3720
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, call TDD/TTY at 1-800-638-5163 or have your Video Relay System provider call 1-800-342-3720
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.